- 1 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca starch
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup vegan yogurt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup neutral oil (or melted coconut oil)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup and 2 tbsp (200g) dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C) and line two mini 5.75×3-inch loaf pans with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, buckwheat flour, rice flour, tapioca starch, coconut sugar, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Add the maple syrup, vegan yogurt, almond milk, and oil. Mix until well combined.
- Transfer about half of the batter to another mixing bowl. Melt the dark chocolate chips over a double boiler. Once melted, add it to one of the bowls with 2 tbsp of almond milk and mix until combined.
- In the other bowl, stir in the vanilla extract and mix until combined. You should now have a chocolate batter and vanilla one.
- Pour 1/3 of the vanilla batter into the mini loaf pans. Next, pour half of the chocolate batter on top. Repeat with the vanilla batter and the chocolate one. Finally, pour the rest of the vanilla batter on top.
- Bake for about 35 minutes if using two small pans, or about 45-50 minutes if baking in a larger pan.
- Let cool completely before removing from the pans.
- Enjoy for breakfast, as a snack, or for dessert with vanilla custard or yogurt!
Feel free to halve the recipe if you prefer to make just one small loaf.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 181
- Sugar: 11.9g
- Fat: 9.9g
- Carbohydrates: 22.5g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Protein: 2.5g