I hope you all enjoyed your holidays and are now ready to kick off this new year! I want to thank you for your incredible support throughout the years, this blog wouldn’t be where it’s at without you. Expect more delicious plant-based recipes coming soon, with new techniques and new flavors!
So now is the time to wrap up the year with the recipes you liked, shared, and made the most! Here are the most popular posts of 2019!
I’m curious, what was your favorite recipe this year? What do you want to see next?
1. The Art of Vegan Cheese Making: I’m glad this made the top of the list as this ebook was in the making for a long time. You guys loved it, thanks so much for your amazing feedback and support! If you are into vegan cheese making, check out this free 100-page eBook!
2. The Best Vegan Chick’n: You guys loved this one! This chick’n super tender and will definitely surprise you by its incredibly meaty texture!
3. Vegan Halva: Nutty, full of tahini flavor, it requires just 3 ingredients. The perfect snack to have with your afternoon tea or coffee. Plus I’m sharing 4 different flavors!
5. Curried Mashed Pumpkin with Spicy Lentils: Mashed pumpkin infused with Indian spices and served with spicy green lentils? Count me in!
6. Vegan Crème Caramel: Naturally-sweetened, this dessert is super creamy and comes with a delicious maple syrup caramel. Probably one of the desserts I’ve made the most!
7. No-Bake Mini Key Lime Pies: With a buttery and soft crust, these little pies are citrusy, naturally sweetened, and a bit tart!
8. Chewy Matcha Coconut Cookies: Tender and moist cookies with matcha that balances incredibly well with the coconut!
9. Vegan Bun Bo Hue: Simply my favorite noodle soup! It’s spicy, a bit sweet, and flavored with lemongrass, garlic, and shallot.
10. Spicy Seaweed Tofu Rolls: If you are bored of basic baked or sautéed tofu, definitely try these spicy and crispy seaweed rolls!
11. Easy Vietnamese Curry: Extra creamy, loaded with veggies and tofu, this curry is easy to make and super flavorful.