- 1 tbsp (15ml) oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 carrot, sliced into thin ribbons
- 2 pak choy, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup (60ml) soy sauce
- 3 tbsp (45ml) satay paste
- 2 tbsp (25g) coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp (15ml) lime juice
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 200g dry udon noodles (or about 500g cooked)
- Cook the udon noodles according to the package instructions. Drain and cover to keep warm while you prepare the stir-fry vegetables.
- Start by cutting all your veggies. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add the onion and red bell pepper and cook for about 5 minutes. Next, add the carrots, pak choy, and green onions. Cook for another 5 minutes, stirring regularly to cook evenly.
- In the meantime, whisk together the soy sauce, satay paste, coconut sugar, lime juice, and garlic.
- Add the cooked noodles to the skillet as well as the sauce. Stir to coat and cook for about 2 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Divide into bowls and serve immediately! These noodles will keep for up to 2 days in the refrigerator, and are also delicious served cold.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 435
- Sugar: 23.7g
- Fat: 11.6g
- Carbohydrates: 70.5g
- Fiber: 6.9g
- Protein: 14.5g