- 3 cups (750ml) water
- 3 lemongrass stalks
- 2 bags peach tea (or 2 tbsp peach-flavored loose tea)
- 2 medium oranges
- 2 tbsp (30ml) maple syrup (or more to taste)
- Fill a medium-size saucepan with 3 cups of water. Cut the lemongrass stalks in half and slightly crush them using the side of a large knife. Place the lemongrass stalks in the saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and let simmer for about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and discard the lemongrass stalks.
- Add the peach tea bags to the saucepan and let it infuse for about 5 minutes. Once this is done, discard the peach tea bags and let the tea cool for about 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, cut the oranges in half. Squeeze out the juice by hand, or by using a citrus reamer. You should get about 1/2 cup of orange juice.
- Combine the orange juice with the peach lemongrass tea and add maple syrup to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours and serve chilled with ice cubes, and fresh peach and orange slices.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 53
- Sugar: 11.4g
- Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 13.2g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Protein: 0.3g