- 1 and 1/2 cup (135g) rolled oats
- 1/2 cup (30g) coconut chips
- 1/4 cup (60ml) maple syrup
- 2 tbsp (30ml) coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp (30ml) lime juice
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp lime zest (from about 4 limes)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup (40g) roasted macadamias
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the rolled oats and coconut chips. Pour in the maple syrup, coconut oil, and lime juice. Add the lime zests and salt.
- Stir until well combined. Let it rest for 5 minutes so the oats can soak up the lime juice.
- Spread on the prepared baking sheet into a single layer. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the granola is golden brown and crunchy.
- Slightly chop the roasted macadamias and add them to the granola. Mix to combine.
- Enjoy the granola with yogurt, almond milk, or as a snack! This lime and coconut granola will keep for up to 7 days at room temperature in an airtight container.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 270
- Sugar: 10.3g
- Fat: 15.3g
- Carbohydrates: 30.8g
- Fiber: 3.9g
- Protein: 4.4g