- 1 cup steel-cut oats
- 1 and 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup coconut cream (or full-fat coconut milk)
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 tsp each: garam masala, turmeric, coriander
- 1/2 tsp dried fenugreek leaves (or 1/4 tsp ground fenugreek)
- 1/2 tsp chili powder (use 1 tsp if you like it spicy)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Combine all the ingredients in the Instant Pot liner. Give it a quick stir and close the lid.
- Set the valve on the “Sealed” position and pressure cook for 6 minutes. Let the pressure release naturally (about 5 minutes) before opening the lid. Stir again using a spoon just to combine.
- Divide into serving bowls, top with avocado, tofu, and/or coconut yogurt or cashew cream.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 341
- Sugar: 4.5g
- Fat: 17.8g
- Carbohydrates: 42.4g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 8.4g