- 3 tbsp (45ml) vegan sweet condensed milk
- 2 and 1/2 tbsp (about 12g) ground coffee (preferably a strong coffee)
- 1/2 cup (125ml) boiling water
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup slightly crushed ice
- Pour the sweet condensed milk in a tall glass.
- Bring about 1/2 cup of water to a boil. In the meantime, place the Vietnamese coffee filter on top of the glass. Add the ground coffee to the filter, and place the small press that goes inside on top of the ground coffee. Pour about 2 tbsp of boiling water into the filter and wait for about 20 seconds.
- Next, pour in the rest of the water to fill the filter cup to the top. Cover with the lid and let it drip for about 5 minutes, or until the coffee is not dripping anymore.
- Remove the coffee filter from the top of the glass and use a spoon to mix the condensed milk with the coffee. Add the ice and serve immediately!
If you don’t have a Vietnamese coffee filter, use about 1/2 cup of espresso.
- Serving Size: 1 glass
- Calories: 123
- Sugar: 19.2g
- Fat: 1.4g
- Carbohydrates: 22.5g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 1.5g