- 2 tbsp (30ml) melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp (30ml) almond butter
- 2 tsp (10ml) water
- 1 and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup (25g) lupin flour
- 1/4 cup (25g) almond flour
- 2 tbsp (12g) pea protein
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 3 tbsp chocolate chunks or chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, whisk together the melted coconut oil, almond butter, water, vanilla extract, and coconut sugar.
- Add the lupin flour, almond flour, pea protein, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon if using, and mix until well combined using a wooden spoon or spatula. Stir in the chocolate chips and mix again. The dough will be a bit oil, this is normal.
- Scoop out balls of cookie dough using a medium cookie scoop, roll into a ball and flatten into a cookie shape (about 1/3-inch thickness). Place the cookies on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until slightly golden. Let it cool completely before removing from the baking sheet. Protein cookies will keep for up to 3 days at room temperature in a airtight container.
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 265
- Sugar: 17.2g
- Fat: 16.9g
- Carbohydrates: 22.5g
- Fiber: 3.9g
- Protein: 8.3g