Stir Fry Veggies
- 1 tbsp (15ml) oil
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 10-12 flat green beans, diced (or regular green beans)
- 5-6 mushrooms
- salt, pepper to taste
- 4 ounces (110g) noodles of your choice
Green Curry Sauce
- 1 13.5 ounces can full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup (25g) packed fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup (25g) packed fresh basil
- 4 (3g) mint leaves
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lime juice
- 1 tbsp (15ml) maple syrup
- 1 tsp green curry paste
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly grated ginger
- for topping: fresh cilantro, basil, red pepper flakes
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add the bell pepper, zucchini, and flat green beans. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring a few times. Next, add the mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper and cook for another 3-5 minutes, or until the veggies are cooked. I like to slightly undercook the vegetables for more texture.
- In the meantime, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, add the noodles and cook according to the package instructions.
- Prepare the sauce: combine all the ingredients for the green curry sauce in a high-speed blender. Blend for about 1 minute, or until smooth. Taste and adjust seasonings if needed, add more curry paste if you like it spicier. Transfer to a saucepan and heat over medium heat until hot.
- Divide the warm green curry sauce between 4 bowls, add the sautéed veggies and noodles and top with fresh cilantro and basil. Serve immediately.
- The green curry sauce and veggies will keep for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
This recipe is versatile, feel free to use the vegetables you have on hand for the stir-fry.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 362
- Sugar: 9g
- Fat: 19g
- Carbohydrates: 43.7g
- Fiber: 6.6g
- Protein: 6.8g