- 1/3 cup (30g) almond flour
- 1/3 cup (50g) white rice flour
- 1/3 cup (30g) oat flour
- 1/2 cup (70g) coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp (22g) cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup (78ml) almond milk
- 1/3 cup mashed banana (about 1 and 1/2 banana)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (or chunks)
- 1/3 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°FC). Line 6-count muffin pan with muffin liners. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, white rice flour, oat flour, coconut sugar, cocoa powder, and baking powder.
- Pour in the almond milk and whisk until combined. Next, add the mashed banana, vanilla extract, salt, and chocolate chips. Mix using a wooden spoon until fully combined.
- Carefully fold in the raspberries and mix until just combined.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin pan, filling each liner all the way to the top. Top with a few additional chocolate chips for a better look.
- Bake for 22 minutes. Let the muffins cool completely before removing them from the pan.
- Muffins will keep for up to 3 days stored in a box at room temperature.
- Serving Size: 1 Muffin
- Calories: 177
- Sugar: 18.4g
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 35.5g
- Fiber: 3.4g
- Protein: 3.3g