- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp (33g) oat flour
- 2 tbsp (20g) white rice flour
- 1 tbsp (6g) almond flour
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp (12g) vegan chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp (7g) cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp (10g) coconut sugar (if using unsweetened protein powder)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp (90ml) almond milk
- 1/4 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the oat flour, rice flour, almond flour, protein powder, cocoa powder, coconut sugar if using, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Pour in the almond milk and vanilla extract if using and whisk until smooth. Stir in the apple cider vinegar and whisk for a few seconds until just combined.
- Heat a teaspoon of oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Use a kitchen paper towel to rub the skillet with the oil.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of the pancake batter onto the skillet. Cook the pancakes until the edges appear dry and some bubbles are visible in the middle. Carefully flip the pancakes and cook for about 2 more minutes. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Stack the pancakes on a plate and serve with a drizzle of maple syrup, banana slices, and chocolate chips!
To make protein pancake mix, quadruple all the dry ingredients and whisk together in a mixing bowl. Transfer to a clean jar. When you want to make pancakes, add 1/2 cup and 3 tablespoons of the pancake mix to a mixing bowl. Add 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons of almond milk and the apple cider vinegar.
- Serving Size: 1 (5 pancakes)
- Calories: 425
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 70g
- Fiber: 11g
- Protein: 19g