The 2020 Holiday gift guide is here! With everything going on around us, it may be hard to get into the holiday mood, so you are having trouble finding gift ideas, or simply want some inspiration, here is a list of items and food that would make nice gifts!
I hope each of you will still be able to enjoy the holidays safely!
- 1. I have to admit this Gooseneck Kettle in matte black looks fire.
- 2. Looking for cute spatulas?
- 3. Whether it is to listen to music or podcasts while cooking, setting timers, or turning on/off the lights, I’m loving my Echo!
- 4. I received one for Christmas a few years ago, the Instant Pot is amazing.
- 5. If you are looking for durable bowls, these Ramen Bowls are heavy and will last decades (I personally own a few).
- 6. I’m loving the vintage look of these Handmade Ceramic Mugs.
- 7. Especially during these times, a Touch-Free Soap Dispenser comes in handy.
- 8. If you want to feel like eating in the Great Hall, this Cutlery Set is a must-have.
- 9. This Linen Japanese Apron looks super comfortable, plus it’s trendy.
- 10. How cute is this Mini Waffle Maker? I had no idea this exist!
- 1. Vegan sprinkles are always handy when it comes to adding colors and crunch to your baked sweets!
- 2. For any Matcha lover, a good Ceremonial Matcha is always a good idea.
- 3. I haven’t tried these yet but Birthday Cake Protein Bars sounds pretty good to me.
- 4. This Ben & Jerry Chocolate Cookie Dough is screaming my name.
- 5. Chocolate and caramel are a match made in heaven, and that’s what these chocolate bars are about.
- 6. A Healthy Snacks Package loaded with vegan cookies, bars, and many other snacks.
- 7. A box of these delicious Dutch Caramel-Filled Waffles, one of my favorite snack!
- 8. Granola Butter? That sounds awesome!
- 9. As an almond butter addict myself, I had to put these Almond Butter Dark Chocolate Cups.
- 10. For any pancake lover, a fancy bottle of Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup.
Please note: this article contains affiliate links that allow me to get a small commission on each sale, it helps support this blog and keeps the recipes coming. Thanks for your support!