Another year is almost over and I first want to thank you guys for your amazing support, your comments, emails, and Instagram reposts. I hope you all enjoyed the recipes throughout this year!
Christmas is coming, and we are all busy looking for the best gifts to share. To help with this not-so-easy task, I’m sharing here a few gift ideas for cooks.
If you are looking for a last-minute gift idea, check out this guide! Please note: this article contains affiliate links that allow me to get a small commission on each sale, it helps support this blog and keeps the recipes coming.
1. The Vegan Instant Pot Cookbook: I’m not putting the Instant Pot again on the list this year, but honestly it’s still makes a great gift. I use mine at least once a week and it makes cooking much easier. This cookbook features 90 vegan recipes to make in the Instant Pot.
2. Ember Smart Mug: A smartphone-controlled mug that keeps your tea or coffee hot. Not essential, but definitely cool!
3. Utensil Rest: Keep your countertops clean with this easy-to-clean silicon utensil rest.
4. Ninja Smoothie Blender: This small size blender is perfect to make very smooth juices and smoothies, plus it is easy to clean.
5. Acacia Wood Cutting Board: A good cutting board always comes in handy.
6. Kinto Coffee Brewer: With its golden stainless steel basket and wood base, this coffee dripper has a very nice vintage style. I would actually get it just for its look.
7. Oxo Containers: These containers changed my life in the kitchen. I got one for each type of flour/seeds/nuts and it makes cooking so much easier, I highly recommend these if you cook often or want a cleaner pantry.
8. Belgian Waffle Maker: Simply because I’m craving waffles right now.
9. Wood Salt & Pepper Grinder: Everyone knows freshly ground pepper is the best. With this grinder, you will get the most out of your peppercorns. Plus it comes with a salt grinder too with adjustable grinding levels.
10. Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Cups: Last but not least. Chocolate gifts never disappoint, especially when almond butter is involved.