December is here, snow is falling, and I don’t have a single gift ready. If you are like me, it’s the same each and every year, you buy gifts at the very last time, usually around the 22nd or 23rd and cross fingers Amazon will deliver on time.
Well, this year I’m willing to have all the gifts ready by December 15th, that’s my deadline. If you are looking for gift ideas, here is a list of kitchen items I’m actually using, or wish I had!
1. Stovetop Smoker – I love it! It took me a while to decide whether or not I should get it, I was afraid it would sit in the cupboard after just one use. I was so wrong! From smoking almonds or cashews to tofu, or even cheese, a smoker is perfect to infuse foods with a natural smoky flavor. Oh, and smoked sweet potatoes…sooo good!
2. Copper Stand Mixer – How beautiful does this copper mixer look?!
3. Nordic Bundt Pan – Still haven’t gotten one, but I’m a huge fan of bundt cakes. This one comes in three colors. Cinnamon swirl bundt cake anyone?
4. 5-Piece Cooking Utensil Set – This cute utensil set made from acacia wood and silicon includes a slotted spoon, a spatula, a turner, a spoon and a “spoonula”, which is I guess a mix of spatula and spoon.
5. Weck Juice Jars – If you are making your own almond milk regularly, these glass jars are a must-have. Plus they are durable, I can’t say how many times I dropped mine in the sink without breaking them.
6. Wooden Spice Rack – This spice rack looks amazing. If your countertops are cluttered with spice jars, this rack will make it a lot it easier to stay organized. It can hold up to 60 different spices or herbs, and it’s available in six different colors. While it’s a bit pricey, the finish and quality seem top notch.
7. Marble & Copper Cheese Board – Can you imagine serving vegan camembert, blue, or a smoked cheese on it?! This cheese board looks so fancy! No doubt non-vegans would be impressed!
8. Digital Thermometer – A kitchen thermometer can be very useful to make yogurt, tempeh, homemade candy, or even vegan cheese. I use mine about once a week when I make almond or coconut yogurt.
9. Chambray Apron – I love the vintage look of this apron, I would definitely go with the green jean color.
10. Yogurt Maker – Because homemade yogurt is so much better than store-bought! You know exactly what you put inside and it’s a lot cheaper. The Gourmia yogurt maker comes with 12 reusable glass jars, which is perfect for a week.
11. Rustic Wood Tray – I so want this tray! Those iron handles give it an industrial, farmhouse style. It’s made out of mango wood and measures 17 inches, which is great to serve breakfast or appetizers.
12. Steel Mixing Bowls – Do you happen to get out of mixing bowls while preparing a recipe? For less than $25 you can get 6 stainless steel mixing bowls.
13. Cookie Scoop – I recently bought one of these and it’s now a breeze to shape cookies! A must-have!
14. Copper Herb Chopper – I had to put this herb chopper on the list because it looks epic, it’s hand-forged and inspired by Inuit knives.
15. Instant Pot – I don’t have an Instant Pot (yet) but after seeing how practical it is I’m seriously thinking of getting one.
I hope this guide will inspire you, or at least give you ideas to find the perfect gifts. I wish you all a happy holiday season!
Note: this guide contains affiliate links. I earn a small commission if you order through one of these links. It helps support this blog and keeps the recipes coming. Thanks for supporting Full of Plants!